Thursday, February 12, 2009

HOW LOOKS CAN BE DECEPTIVE...

Beauty, they say, should be appreciated. Always. And so, I saw this extremely striking example of God’s creative excellence, strewn on my way to provide a moment of pleasure to my senses which were now so fatigued by the bedlam there.
I was standing on the overcrowded Opera house bus stop, in the blazing heat, impatiently waiting for bus number 106 since the past fifteen minutes. Just then a really hot guy came out of nowhere and stood right in front of me. He was really fair, had sharp features and short cropped hair(the kind I so like), very handsome. To top all this glory he was wearing a pinkish coloured short shirt, black pants ant black polished shoes. He was holding his laptop which was hanging from his left shoulder and in the right hand he held his iphone and was talking to someone(which I was hoping would not be his girlfriend). I, pretty obviously, kept staring at him for quite some time, marveling at the beauty, after which he disconnected his call and was less busy now. So, I tried looking elsewhere.
Just a moment later, he looked down and……..SPAT!!!
Eeewwww…..as if this was not enough to disgust me…he, then looked deeply into his phone and with the loooong little finger nail of his, scratched out something. I think there is no better opposition to beauty than a man with overgrown fingernail (and that too of one finger). It was like pricking my little bubble with his nail.

Phewww….God’s beauty gone waste!

2 comments:

  1. You've got a great pastime while you wait for the bus.But learn from your mistakes and next time look at the guy's pinky finger nail first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm looks are PRETTY OFETN DECEPTIVE...almost all hot guys cease to be hot when they open their mouths...

    ReplyDelete